Posts for category: Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Alexander Smith at The Family Dentist can give you spectacular cosmetic dentistry in Westminster, CO.
About Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry in Westminster, CO, is a branch of dentistry that deals with appearance. It contains a plentiful menu of services that straighten teeth, replaces lost teeth, restore vibrant colors, and more. The Family Dentist is delighted to offer such services to our clients.
Do You Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic service for your teeth is a personal choice. Many of our clients obtain our services because they've suffered hits to their self-esteem because of missing, discolored, or crooked teeth. We enjoy helping them find the right treatment to regain the gorgeous smile they lost some time ago. You may find our services helpful and suitable. The first step is to reach out to our facility for a meeting with our dentist. You'll discuss your needs and desires and then conclude whether our cosmetic services are right for you.
Services Our Office Has for You
We offer an assortment of cosmetic services for your teeth and many general dentistry procedures. These are some of the cosmetic procedures we can perform on you:
- Dental Implants- Dental implants are highly favorable tooth replacement devices. They can replace teeth you lose to decay and damage. Implants closely resemble natural teeth and can help restore your bite and confidence.
- Veneers- Veneers can offer you a quick solution to minor problems. We can glue these thin items to the front of your teeth with dental glue. They can cover up coloring imperfections and correct superficial alignment problems. For example, a veneer might work if a few of your teeth seem to sit back slightly from the rest. The veneer may be able to give the appearance of a fuller smile.
- Orthodontics- We offer an array of orthodontic solutions to problems such as crowding, overbites, underbites, crossbites, and gaps. Our list of solutions includes traditional options as well as alternative options, such as Invisalign. We have favorable options for clients of all ages.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings- Tooth-colored fillings are an excellent option if you want to repair damaged areas with a more discreet solution. They are popular alternatives to traditional amalgam fillings. Our dentist can install such fillings at your request.
- Crowns and Bridges- We use crowns and bridges in an assortment of restorative and cosmetic procedures. They can truly bridge the gap left by tooth loss and decay.
- Tooth Whitening- We're pleased to offer advanced tooth whitening services to clients who have experienced discoloration. Ask about our innovative processes.
Dr. Smith is ready to help you restore the gorgeous smile you want to regain. Contact The Family Dentist at 303-427-8690 to schedule a consultation about cosmetic dentistry in Westminster, CO.
Is your smile not entirely up to the quality that you'd hoped, and you aren't sure what to do about it? Thankfully, the best veneers Westminster CO, has to offer may help you. These tools installed by Dr. Alexander Smith at Family Dentist provide you with many benefits that make them well worth consideration. Here are a few of the common advantages of investing in this unique dental tool for your health.
Enhances Your Overall Appearance
The best dental adjustments work to create a look and feel as close to your natural tooth as possible. And this unique treatment option can provide just that. The porcelain material will look as close to your normal tooth as possible, providing a secure and robust surface that will remain resistant and resilient for years to come and keep your smile looking great.
Prevent Other Types of Oral Damage
Did you know that Westminster CO, veneers can prevent other types of dental problems? It's true! That's just one reason why they've become a popular option for so many people and dentists. Just a few of the most common issues that they may help prevent include:
- Chipped teeth that worsen with time as more damage occurs
- Discoloration that stains your smile and makes it less attractive
- Gaps between your teeth that may embarrass you
- Cavities that may otherwise worsen and become wider
- Enamel-related damage that could threaten your teeth
They provide all of these benefits by placing a simple porcelain shield over the damaged areas. This shield will not only look like your regular teeth but be stronger, as well. With proper maintenance and care, you might be able to get them to last for years to come.
Enhances Your Durability
Lastly, this unique dental treatment method also helps to enhance your overall dental durability. That's because their porcelain material is solid and will last longer than regular teeth. As a result, some people install this option over their teeth even if they don't damage them.
With proper care and brushing, they might even last the rest of your life. However, it is essential to know that you must repair any damage to them ASAP and work with your dentist to ensure that they last as long as possible.
Get the Care You Deserve
At the Family Dentist, Dr. Alexander Smith can provide you with the great veneers in Westminster CO, that you want. And when you call (303) 427-8690, you can set up an inspection and repair appointment that takes your oral health into full consideration. So please contact us as soon as possible if you have tooth damage and want to make sure you get it treated ASAP.
How dental crowns from your dentist in Westminster, Colorado can make your smile strong and beautiful
There are lots of things that can weaken your smile. Aging and everyday wear-and-tear can lead to a worn-down smile. Even large, old fillings can weaken teeth by separating teeth into sections, which are more prone to fracture when you bite down.
The good news is, dental crowns can restore your damaged teeth, making your smile whole again. Dr. Alexander W. Smith at The Family Dentist in Westminster, Colorado offers a wide range of dental services, including dental crowns to make your smile strong and beautiful.
Dental crowns provide the best protection possible against fracture or breakage because they cover the entire visible surfaces of your teeth. When you bite down or chew with a dental crown, the stress and pressure are spread out evenly across the surface of your tooth, protecting your tooth from breaking.
Dental crowns also improve the look of your smile. Your damaged teeth will appear whole again. Large metal fillings that may look unsightly, can be replaced with a more natural-looking, more protective dental crown.
You can choose from a variety of materials for your dental crown. Full gold crowns used to be the standard because of their strength and durability, but they don’t look natural.
Porcelain has become a more widely used material because of its important benefits:
- Porcelain reflects light, just like natural tooth enamel
- Porcelain resembles tooth enamel, so when a porcelain crown is placed, it is virtually indistinguishable from a natural tooth
- Porcelain is stain-resistant, so your new porcelain crowns will stay white and beautiful for years
When you have crowns placed on your back teeth, it’s important to have as much strength as possible. That’s why back teeth are often crowned with a porcelain-fused-to-metal crown, also known as a PFM crown. These crowns combine the strength of a metal underlay with the beauty of porcelain.
Dental crowns can restore your damaged teeth and also provide enhanced beauty to your smile. To find out more about the benefits of dental crowns, call Dr. Alexander W. Smith at The Family Dentist in Westminster, Colorado. You can reach him at (303) 427-8690, so call today!
Even if you have perfectly straight, healthy teeth, both stains and discolorations can ruin an otherwise beautiful smile. After all, a good oral hygiene routine can fall short in the face of dietary and lifestyle factors such as smoking, medications, and the natural aging process, all of which can diminish your smile over time. A professional teeth whitening treatment is the perfect antidote to surface stains and discolorations. Dr. Alexander Smith, a cosmetic dentist in Westminster, CO, offers cosmetic dentistry services to help you maintain a beautiful, healthy smile at any age—read on to learn what professional teeth whitening can do for you
Professional Teeth Whitening Services from our Westminster Office
These treatments deliver dramatic and lasting results, while also protecting your gums and tooth enamel in the process. The results are different for everyone, but in many cases, the results of a professional teeth whitening treatment can last for as many as five years.
Types of Dental Stains
There are a couple of things that can stain your teeth and dull your smile over time. One of the most common sources is through the food and drinks that come into direct contact with your teeth. Surface whitening treatments and bleaching work best on these types of stains; but they don't work on all types of stains. Dr. Smith will perform a comprehensive dental exam and recommend the best option to whiten and improve your smile. In addition to professional teeth whitening treatments, cosmetic bonding, crowns, and porcelain veneers are also available to cover damaged teeth.
Interested? Give our Westminster Office a Call
For more information about how a professional teeth whitening treatment can transform and improve your smile, contact The Family Dentist today by calling (303) 427-8690 to schedule an appointment with your cosmetic dentist, Dr. Smith.