Posts for tag: orthodontics
Dr. Alexander Smith at The Family Dentist can give you spectacular cosmetic dentistry in Westminster, CO.
About Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry in Westminster, CO, is a branch of dentistry that deals with appearance. It contains a plentiful menu of services that straighten teeth, replaces lost teeth, restore vibrant colors, and more. The Family Dentist is delighted to offer such services to our clients.
Do You Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic service for your teeth is a personal choice. Many of our clients obtain our services because they've suffered hits to their self-esteem because of missing, discolored, or crooked teeth. We enjoy helping them find the right treatment to regain the gorgeous smile they lost some time ago. You may find our services helpful and suitable. The first step is to reach out to our facility for a meeting with our dentist. You'll discuss your needs and desires and then conclude whether our cosmetic services are right for you.
Services Our Office Has for You
We offer an assortment of cosmetic services for your teeth and many general dentistry procedures. These are some of the cosmetic procedures we can perform on you:
- Dental Implants- Dental implants are highly favorable tooth replacement devices. They can replace teeth you lose to decay and damage. Implants closely resemble natural teeth and can help restore your bite and confidence.
- Veneers- Veneers can offer you a quick solution to minor problems. We can glue these thin items to the front of your teeth with dental glue. They can cover up coloring imperfections and correct superficial alignment problems. For example, a veneer might work if a few of your teeth seem to sit back slightly from the rest. The veneer may be able to give the appearance of a fuller smile.
- Orthodontics- We offer an array of orthodontic solutions to problems such as crowding, overbites, underbites, crossbites, and gaps. Our list of solutions includes traditional options as well as alternative options, such as Invisalign. We have favorable options for clients of all ages.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings- Tooth-colored fillings are an excellent option if you want to repair damaged areas with a more discreet solution. They are popular alternatives to traditional amalgam fillings. Our dentist can install such fillings at your request.
- Crowns and Bridges- We use crowns and bridges in an assortment of restorative and cosmetic procedures. They can truly bridge the gap left by tooth loss and decay.
- Tooth Whitening- We're pleased to offer advanced tooth whitening services to clients who have experienced discoloration. Ask about our innovative processes.
Dr. Smith is ready to help you restore the gorgeous smile you want to regain. Contact The Family Dentist at 303-427-8690 to schedule a consultation about cosmetic dentistry in Westminster, CO.
Let’s find out the many ways our dentist could enhance your smile for the better.
Being disappointed or unhappy with your smile doesn’t have to be the norm. There are so many ways that our Westminster, CO, cosmetic dentist, Dr. Alexander Smith, can help you get the results you want, whether you are looking for a minor refreshing treatment or full makeover. Find out the many dental options at your disposal.
Never ignore the importance of preventive dental care, as it can protect your smile from decay and gum disease better than anything else. By coming in every six months for cleanings and exams we can often catch issues before they happen. We can also offer children, teens and at-risk adults with other preventive options like dental sealants and fluoride treatment to protect against decay.
Most people aren’t born with a perfect smile; they often have to turn to our Westminster, CO, dentist for a little help in that department. That’s okay. We are here to ensure that you get the smile you’ve always wanted, whether through simple procedures like teeth whitening or dental bonding, or more elaborate options like porcelain veneers and dental implants.
While cosmetic dentistry can certainly improve the overall appearance of your smile it doesn’t often offer much past cosmetic enhancements. If you are dealing with issues like a cracked tooth or missing teeth, then you may have problems with how your smile functions. If this is the case, we will help you decide on the proper way to restore your smile, whether through dental bridges, crowns or implants.
If crooked, misaligned teeth have you down then it’s time to talk to us about ways to get that straighter smile. Traditional braces can be a great option for a child or teen who is dealing with more serious misalignments. Or, if you are an adult looking to get a straighter smile, we also offer more discreet options that will make wearing braces so much easier.
Do any of the dental treatment options above interest you? Want to find out if you are a good candidate? The Family Dentist in Westminster, CO, has your back. Call us today to book an initial consultation and let’s get you one step closer to your dream smile.